The IFX framework is a multi-threaded processing tool for CAE simulation
data. A set of IFX editions support a wide range of hardware environments
and application scenarios:
- Non graphical command line tool for number crunching tasks
- Every day use in a desktop environment using a 3D view and 2D GUI
- VR systems for stereo view and 6-DOF input devices
- Cooperative analysis of CAE data using the c-IFX component for CSCW
IFX uses the OpenSG scenegraph API for high performance realtime rendering,
including advanced shading techniques using modern programmable graphics
IFX is being developed by the Department for Industrial Applications (A2)
of the Fraunhofer IGD, Darmstadt, Germany.
Contact: Dr.-Ing. André Stork, Department Head, andre.stork[at]igd.fraunhofer.de
(6.9 KB) -
added by mgoellner@… 7 years ago.
IFX snapshot for gallery
- scr_ifx02.jpg (34.5 KB) - added by anonymous 7 years ago.
- scr_ifx03.jpg (42.4 KB) - added by anonymous 7 years ago.
(72.8 KB) -
added by stefan.wundrak@… 7 years ago.
Rendering of simulated and synthesized nonwoven sample