The OpenSG Forum forms the organizational structure for the realization of OpenSG, in order to ensure the quality of the code, the decision structure for the code integration, and the effective development of the OpenSG. It is not a discussion forum for dicussions about OpenSG, please use the MailingLists for that.
The OpenSG Forum is a neutral initiative spanning multiple trades that does not pursue any private economic goals beyond the described objectives.
The OpenSG Forum members - research institutions, developers, and users - aim at realizing, promoting and supporting the OpenSG. Besides, they contribute substantially to the definition of the orientation of the OpenSG, its distribution, and the promotion of its advancement.
- AUDI AG, Ingolstadt, Germany
- BMW AG, München, Germany
- Daimler Chrysler AG, Ulm, Germany
- EADS, München, Germany
- Fraunhofer IAO, Stuttgart, Germany
- Fraunhofer IGD, Darmstadt, Germany
- Fraunhofer IMK, Bonn, Germany
- Hewlett Packard, Böblingen, Germany
- INI-GraphicsNet Stiftung, Darmstadt, Germany
- Max-Planck-Institut für Informatik, Saarbrücken, Germany
- Siemens AG, ZT, München, Germany
- TU Darmstadt, Darmstadt, Germany
- TU München, München, Germany
- University of Salford, Salford, Manchester, M5 4WT, Great Britain
- Volkswagen AG, Wolfsburg, Germany