Add java example to distribution, make sure it builds with scons.
|Reported by:||Marcus Lindblom <macke@…>||Owned by:|
Add some code showing how to integrate OpenSG and Java.
I have some code for this on Win32, but I haven't had the time to make build-files for it. (We use a slighly customized Ant to build stuff, not compatible with OpenSG's automake/scons or visual studio).
This ticket is mostly a reminder to myself and a flag to others that if they need an example, it is available on request until this tickes is closed.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 11 years ago by anonymous
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by marcusl
- Component changed from Marketing to Build
- Milestone set to 2.0 Release
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from Make a small java example to Add java example to distribution, make sure it builds with scons.
comment:3 Changed 10 years ago by marcusl
- Owner changed from dirk to marcusl
- Status changed from reopened to new