Ticket #141 (closed defect: wontfix)
Volume bounds are not reset upon call to setEmpty
|Reported by:||cneumann||Owned by:||unassigned|
for a non-empty DynamicVolume vol, calling vol.setEmpty(), vol.getBounds(min,max) will give the old min,max values, not the expected (0,0,0), (0,0,0).
Reported on the users list by Josef Grunig, message titled "updateVolume strange behaviour"
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted